Our Client is currently recruiting for a fast-paced, rapidly growing Challenger Bank. The Treasury Accountant intention works closely with that Treasury Manager, including key stakeholders within the business. You all must be a qualified accountant and should experience in Treasury and working in a Bank to be considered for the role.
Roles and Responsibilities as Treasury Accountant
- Daily treasury ledger management
- Responsible for bank reconciliations
- Monitor and report on Foreign exchange risk exposures
- Conduct month-end close processes
- Month-end reporting
- Key contact for internal and external auditors
- Maintenance of TMS
- Assistance on ad-hoc projects
- Must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Good knowledge of the Treasury function
- Proactive individual with rigorous analytical capability
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience using TMS
- Exposure to internal and external audit
However, we are happy to reconsider applications of all candidates that can demonstrate the skills essential to fulfil the Treasury Accountant role.
Our professional consultant’s providing a best services for the candidate of a recruitment agency in London with our in-house accounting recruitment agency London looking for all types of job vacancies also providing an accountancy training in payroll management training courses, practical accounting courses, advanced excel course London and QuickBooks training Uk so submit your query with documents lot of job opportunities in the Uk.
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time