Our client is seeing for a new Payroll Assistant or Book Keeper to join their best accounting company located in Bristol.
It is a Permanent job, 36.5 hours a week, with working hours of 10 am- 4 pm. Flexible working hours can be agreed and Part-Time hours can be viewed for the right candidate.
– To prepare payroll within specified deadlines for new including existing clients and present to HMRC on client’s
– To provide administrative services in interests to clients pensions
– To reconcile also submit CIS returns to HMRC for new and living clients
– You’ll be directed to answer queries internally and from external contacts, so excellent customer assistance skills are required.
– Dealing including external connections, including HMRC to resolve questions on the client’s side.
– To same responsibility for all administration compared to the job above, including filling.
– To provide out bookkeeping for a variety of clients including sales, including purchase ledger and putting on payroll and CIS journals as needed.
– Getting sure bank reconciliations are carried out
– To be able to develop and submit VAT returns
– Have exposure of registering new clients for MTD in values to VAT with HMRC
– Occasionally visiting customers at their place of business to assist with on-boarding new clients including resolving queries
The Prosperous candidate
– Must have previous experience inside payroll and have experience using QTAC including NEST systems
– Must have experience within a bookkeeping position
– Qualified to AAT 3 or hold equivalent qualifications
– Must have the valid UK driving license also be prepared to travel occasionally
– We are looking for a good club player who is willing to go above even beyond to get the job completed
– Must be able to prioritize and practice initiative. Have demonstrated experience of working to tight deadlines.
– Have a reasonable conclusion of payroll legislation including SMP, Sick Pay including Holiday pay and be able to make some relevant calculations
– Become a good understanding of VAT adjustment
– Possess knowledge of establishing up among Auto-enrolment pensions inc. be able to deal with customer questions on the subject.
– Become excellent all-round skills including Microsoft Office, Excel & Word
– Have workout experience
– Must experience with one from the following Sage, Xero, Iris Kashflow, Sage Payroll
– Busy, dynamic working conditions with a small friendly team
– Official 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, for a part-time position
– On-site parking
If you are interested, please click apply now or send your CV to Future Connect Recruitment
Job Role: Payroll Assistant / Accounts Assistant