Answering back the Head of Sales, the Account Executive opportunity holds responsibility for implementing support to the Sales and Account Management organisation relating to client insight, including data reporting, contracts, overall administration and system management. The primary focus of the role is to support revenue growth and retention from the existing client portfolio.
Our Client is the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all capacities become safer, healthier and stronger. By PE backing also achieving double-digit year-about-year growth, Our Client has aggressive growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 moreover beyond.
The Perfect Candidate
We are seeing Account Executive for an enthusiastic candidate who can optimise opportunities by outbound calls and upselling to our existing client support. You should experience booking in client appointments, including passing on leads to the sales also account management company. To ensure a high level of client satisfaction, you should produce a working knowledge of creating monthly revenue forecasts also keeping internal systems up to date to provide an efficient billing cycle, including reduction of invoices as an Account Executive. You should hold demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office packages.
- Employee bonus scheme if the business does great, we believe you should receive an additional thank you for your delicate work at the end of the year
- Twenty-five days annual holiday, plus bank leaves who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your duty, this will grow with the length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Company pension scheme – we give an enhanced pension scheme with bountiful employer participation to set you up for later in life
- Life assurance – we determination provide you by 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to rewards you’ll be capable of benefiting from loads of great discounts, including cashback opportunities to make your money go more.
- Enhanced family-friendly holiday because the relationship comes first. We offer an improved family-friendly leave policy to allow you the time plus financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme you’ll have the chance to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments.
- Free parking on-site – no one wants to spend on parking so you can park on-site at any of our offices around the UK for free
- Account Management
- Outbound Calls
Job Title: Account Executive
If the good opportunity invites you, click apply now on future connect recruitment.