Our Client announces an inspirational opportunity for a Bookkeeper to support their growing team based in London.
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Salary £28,000 – £32,000 per annum depending on experience
We do establish accountancy practise based in London and are seeking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join our team.
Bookkeeper – About You:
You can suspect to remain a part of a well-established, friendly team and to work with a portfolio of clients. This is a client-facing role, and you will be liaising directly with client contacts over the phone/email or, on occasion, working from their offices. You should be dependable, fluent in English, able to manage your own time and demonstrate a flexible approach to work. It would be best if you had an eye for detail while being able to prioritise your job to ensure that deadlines are met.
Bookkeeper – Key Responsibilities:
– Process sales invoices, purchase invoices, expense claims, bank payments and receipts
– Liaise with clients/suppliers – responding to finance-related enquiries
– Credit control of overdue accounts
– Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards
– Reconcile trade debtors and trade creditors
– Post PAYE and other journals
-Prepare VAT returns
– Identify potential VAT and PAYE problems and bring to a manager’s attention
– Providing support to senior members of staff
– Visit clients occasionally on their premises
Bookkeeper – You:
– Good understanding of Sage
– 50, QuickBooks or Xero would be advantageous
– To be acknowledged for this position you necessity have at least 3 years’ experience in a bookkeeping position
To submit your CV for this exciting Bookkeeper opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Future connect Recruitment is a leading best recruitment agency in London. If you want to discuss your career and take any advice about finance qualification and certification, please take a step don’t delay, send us your query or call us Future connect Recruitment.