Facilities Management Company are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their team based near Heathrow.
The Accounts Assistant will be required to update SAP Business One with all financial transactions, draft financial reports, and process payroll. In addition, the Accounts Assistant will be required to prepare and submit VAT returns, as well as SAP account reconciliations. Also have the ability to work to tight deadlines across multiple tasks, whilst maintaining high level of accuracy.
The Business Support Officer will have previous experience of working within an accounting or wider finance team, in a structured and process driven environment. In addition to the above, you will be able to offer:
- High proficiently in using SAP Business One – Essential
- AAT Level 4 or partly qualified ACCA is ideal
- Previous experience of drafting financial reports
- Management accounts is ideal
- Experience of VAT and CIS returns
- Working on your own initiative to deliver against strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in all interactions
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief or marital status.Basically, we respect one another whatever our background, whatever we look like whatever we believe, and if you’re going to work with us, you’ll need to do the same. If you’re selected for an interview and have special requirements due to a disability, please let us know so that we can make any necessary adjustments.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now in confidence with an up to date CV.
- Salary Offer As Per Industry