One of our client company have a great opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer within their office in New Malden, London (24 minutes from Waterloo).
This fantastic role is responsible for reconciling supplier statements, to ensure all duties are completed in a timely and accurate manner. It will see you gaining experience working with the vast number and variety of suppliers within the travel industry, in particular, suppliers for the corporate brands and credit card providers. It is also an excellent opportunity to seek out efficiency gains that can help to facilitate further growth of the business. The success of this role will be the reduction in the number of write-offs, implementing time-saving efficiencies and also reducing the number of aged ledger items.
- Timely and accurate payment of suppliers
- Monthly reconciliations of supplier accounts and liaising with internal and external clients to resolve queries
- Investigation of ageing invoices on the ledger
- Contribute to team projects and activities
- Review the current team processes and seek efficiencies
Experience and skills required
We are looking for someone who is accurate, deadline driven and detail-oriented, flexible and able to balance multiple priorities. Additionally, you would ideally have the following:
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience in an accounts payable role or another finance role
- Intermediate level of Excel
- Strong oral and written communication & good interpersonal skills
The rewards and benefits
For this Accounts Payable Officer role, you’ll be rewarded with a £24K salary (OTE). On top of this, you’ll gain access to a wealth of fantastic benefits.
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan – claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Flexible working requests will be considered where possible for example flexible start and finish times and part-time working.
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time