Our client is a UK subsidiary of the global logistics giant with $10 billion annual revenues and employing more than 30,000 people worldwide. They are a market leader in their sector and provide courier services to some of the UK’s top businesses, in addition to serving the needs of locally-based businesses. Operating out of over 45 Branches around the UK and Ireland and across Europe, their Head Office facility is based in Langley, Slough.
You will be working in their Finance Team and will be responsible for helping to maintain the purchase ledger for the processing of monthly staff expenses when required
• Collation and processing of staff expenses
• assisting with supplier statement reconciliations
• Controlling and ordering stationery for the company sites
• Booking travel for colleagues: hotels, flight, car hire
• Raising Purchase Orders for company expenditure across various areas of the business
• Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience of VAT rules regarding staff expenditure via expenses claims,
• Prepayment and Month End procedures
- Organisational and reconciliation skills
- Attention to detail
- Daily Accountability: Manage UK expenses ledger email account, processing of expenses claims and creating the necessary payment files.
- Position Supervised: The position will be supervised by the purchase ledger manager.
- Interface with Others: You will be required to work with the existing accounting staff and liaise with them to achieve the timelines required of the team.
- Knowledge and Experience Required: Previous expense claim processing and coding experience are essential, along with a sound understanding of the rules governing expenses claims in relation to VAT.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Permanent, Full-Time.
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 per annum
If you want to be part of their dynamic team and believe you have the skills and drive to join the fastest growing Courier and Logistics Company in the UK, please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter.
- Address Slough, SL3 6EY
- Salary Offer £20.000 ~ £50.000
- Experience Level Assistant/Entry
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours Full time