Future Connect Recruitment is pleased to offer the position of Accounts Payable at one of our client company in London.
As part of our essential Payments Administrator company, this role will see you become a crucial part of our finance participated assistance team. We are adopting responsibility concerning processing invoices, preparing payments to suppliers, supervising supplier questions and reconciling supplier accounts.
We are the hospitality corporation in the UK, our 100 organization including over 35,000 workers worldwide, and to those last nine years working we have been known as a Top Employer by that Top Employers Institute.
We hold over 750 hotels and above 70,000 rooms crossed the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also pleased to own over 420 restaurants over the UK With inspiring plans to innovate and develop our essence UK and international market, and always putting our clients at the heart of anything we do; there has nevermore meant a more exciting time to serve us.
What you will be done:
- Co-coordinating including the Treasury Department to guarantee the availability of funds
- Reconciling first payment projects, rectifying disputes, performing payment proposals also ensuring all essential support is in place to create the final payment sequence
- Developing an opinion of the Financial Control Framework to guarantee all necessary approvals do in place for payments to be done.
- Creation of supplier report reconciliations
- Purpose of contact to email/telephone inquiries from suppliers either internal teams
Why you to apply:
- Earlier experience of working inside a Finance team, ideally Accounts Payable instead related, signifies essential to yourself sure you hit the ground running within our fast-paced team
- Proficient IT skills including excellent Excel skills are additionally necessary as you’ll need to get into grips with our finance systems quickly
- The previous ability to reconcile supplier reports including balance sheet accounts on the full resolution will ensure yourself are shortlisted
- Highly collaborative partners and we’re looking for a trusting team-player who is intent on getting abandoned in
- A professional appearance, excellent communication skills including a detail-orientated practice are all necessary for you to excel in this role
We offer you:
- A market competitive base salary of £22,400pa
- Up to 10% annual bonus and optional contributory pension scheme matched up to 10%
- A collaborative work experience that converges on enabling your success and maintaining your personal development.
- Free parking over our Head Office campus equally well as a subsidized establishment
- Up to 25% reduction off our brand
Job Role: Accounts Payable / Payments Administrator
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time