Our client is an international architecture Business, based in the middle of North London. I am happy to be helping them among their search for an expert Bookkeeper to join them on a permanent base.
This a part-time position, please note that. You will be needed to work three days a week,
Report to Financial Controller moreover Operations Manager you will be liable.
- Processing, issuing also collating sales invoices, purchase invoices
- Managing business expense receipts
- Daily bookkeeping
- Assistance Financial Controller at ad-hoc finance tasks
- Reconciliation of individual control accounts: Payroll, PAYE, VAT, Pension.
Office Admin Duties
- Welcome visitors also provide client care for in-house conferences if needed
- Essential office admin duties (post-management, office tidiness, run occasional errands, particular travel arranging if required)
- Any additional ad hoc secretarial assignments
- Provide telephone assistance if needed
- AAT Qualified
- Fluency in spoken, written English
- XERO system experience (beneficial)
- Capacity to work well independently also in under pressure
- Highly organised and manageable to help maintain multiple office operations
- At least 3-5 years’ experience bookkeeping
If you’re inspired and would like to discuss the role in more part, then I would love to hear from you.