Job Title: Bookkeeper
This business based in North London must provide an excellent opportunity for an experienced full-time Bookkeeper by an Accountancy Practice experience, to join its company. Someone among a sole charge bookkeeping experience in a small business will also be analysed. Reporting to the Directors, the position will be responsible for any-round accounts and Bookkeeping adopting Excel and Xero.
Duties involve a Bookkeeper
- Asking rent demand to both rents also service charges recording payments on the system
- Double Entry Bookkeeping
- Banking including posting payments to various holders, landlords’ accounts
- Logging all BACS payments to landlords’ accounts
- Making service charge reports and rental statements for landlords.
- VAT Returns
- Make balance sheet reconciliations
- Journals, accruals also prepayments
- Making ground rent and service charge invoices to all of the units
- Month-end financial reporting
- Reviewing month-end reports including VAT, bank reconciliations including management reports
- Establishing up new property including tenant information on the system
- Set-up new clients and properties at property management system also general ledger
That is a challenging part-time position in a busy office; therefore, it is necessary to remain calm under pressure.
This successful candidate will
- Ideally, hold training in a property business either accountancy practice. If no, someone with a sole charge bookkeeping background in a small business will be a.
- Need be a skilful user of account software such as Xero, Sage, QuickBooks
- Do comfortable taking on responsibility also have an ability to communicate confidently with accountants, including non-accountants.
This great opportunity offers stability, flexibility also a friendly engaged environment if you are interested, so apply on future connect recruitment.