Future Connect Recruitment Our client, A well-produced, little accountancy practise based in North London, is seeing for an expert Bookkeeper with excellent Xero skills.
You will be supporting a strong team who love working with their clients! There already have a two Accountants in practice, established with a full-time Payroll Assistant including some freelance Bookkeeping support. There is a proposal to hire a new Bookkeeper also then later this year develop the team moreover.
To be an expert Bookkeeper, you will hold the resulting skills also experiences:
- To be an experienced Bookkeeper.
- These experience to accurately do VAT returns.
- Previous knowledge in a practice firm.
- Extremely information Xero experience, including hands-on knowledge: you’ll be the customers go to on all questions Xero.
- Proven experience to prepare the Bookkeeping required up to Trial Balance.
- Great communication skills.
- The capacity to work proactively.
- Incredible time administration skills as you’ll be looking after 40-50 customers
- To be super prepared.
- The capacity to make a brilliant cuppa!
If you’ve not served in an accountancy practice already, no problem the main requirement is that you must excellent experience on Xero with great Bookkeeping skills.
Here is an exciting time to be connecting the practice as people step into 2020, including a focus on maintaining their clients while developing the team.
Being a Bookkeeper, your working times will be Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30 and will receive a salary of £28,000 – £34,000 Yearly.
To ask for this role, please click practice online and upload an updated of your CV.
Once you should submit your request, it will be transferred to the Future Connect Recruitment best Recruiter who is liable for preparing your application. This will involve taking and giving your data, our lawful basis for this is strong interest subject to your demonstrated interest in a job. Our policy can be observed on our website also we can be communicated to validate who your application has been delivered to.