ccounts Payable Assistant
RWS is currently looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual looking to start their career within an established finance department.
This is a full-time role within our Accounts Payable team and will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
As well as an opportunity to gain experience in a finance role we will offer the successful candidate full funding and study leave to pursue a relevant accounting qualification.
Accounts Payable Assistant Responsibilities:
• Managing incoming emails, including supplier queries
• Inputting freelance translator invoices
• Assisting with monthly payment runs
• Handling post – internal and external
Accounts Payable Assistant Requirements:
• Minimum of five GCSEs including Maths
• The ability to prioritise workload
• Knowledge of Word and Excel
• Knowledge of AGRESSO would also be an advantage
• Flexibility and willingness to work as part of a team or on their own initiative
• Good eye for detail
• Must be numerate and literate
About RWS Group Ltd:
RWS are the world leader in translation, intellectual property, life sciences and language support services. Our specialist divisions work to deliver high-quality, complex services in a reliable and flexible manner to meet the diverse needs of a global client base.
Location: Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
Hours: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum
Benefits: 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
You may have experience of the following: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Junior Accounting Assistant, Accounting Assistant, AGRESSO, Accounts Officer, Finance, Invoicing, Reconciliation etc.