A fantastic chance Do you a qualified AAT that’s considering to start their ACCA, or maybe closer to qualifying among a sold 2-3 years accountancy practise expertise? Then look no moreover.
My client is immediately looking as two Accounting Associate Trainees. That is a fantastic opportunity for those who want to train to grow a Chartered Certified Accountant, and You need to have a previous background working within the Training to join their Business Services team to work among a wide range from profit-making organisations and charities. They produce a brilliant working environment also are a first-class consulting firm in their decided markets, with a reputation for client focus, exceptional assistance, trust, specialism approachability.
What’s the next offer! A full training communication which provides complete supervised Training with continued career improvement. You will hold a manager as your mentor plus access to partners and senior staff for further direction. A similarly monitored also structured programme of education is provided by a top firm of external tutors. This Training will consist of courses at the tutors’ offices, private study, regular assessments, as well as on the job training. During your training ends, others will continue to help you develop, providing the related opportunities and challenges presented to all team members.
The visionary candidate will be able to demonstrate some following skills:
- AAT Level 3 or a studier of ACCA close to qualifying
- 120 UCAS tariff points (300 using old UCAS tariff) of top 3 A levels either equivalent (Excluding General Studies and resits)
- An Excellent GCSE results with a minimum of level 5 (B grade using the old system) in GSCE Maths and English or equivalent
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice
Please APPLY today on Future Connect Recruitment, which is providing Accountancy jobs and Training and guaranteed job placement.
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time