Future Connect Recruitment provide the best professional and effective recruitment solutions.
An excellent opportunity for a Buying and Merchandising Finance Manager to join an inspiring also growing business that will empower also develop an individual that holds up for a challenge. The position will partner critical stakeholders beyond the Buying and Merchandising, including Logistics teams plus will require an articulate furthermore confident individual which can facilitate business decisions about sales, margin, and stock, providing insight moreover recommendations.
The position includes:
– Reproduction about weekly trading statements for senior management, highlighting important sales and margin
– Participation at weekly brand trade meetings because of finance representative.
– Adhoc reporting to support Brand decision-making including emphasizing risk including opportunity areas.
– Managing these monthly accounts and sales/margin forecasting process.
– Ownership regarding that stock management process, liaising by essential stakeholders to assist by forecasting
markdown including terminal stock positions.
– Company to monthly stock reviews, including presentation to the leadership organisation.
– Process leader as sales, stock & margin plans.
– Chairing weekly finance meetings to increase information sharing including alignment of immediate
– Extended business partnering among Buying and Merchandising, Logistics, Retail including Online Operations and Group Finance.
The role is responsible as ensuring that clear, accurate, including timely reporting and analysis, is delivered to your business partners to maintain robust planning, excellent cost control, plus profit-driving commercial decision making including investments.
This role acts also responsible for leading and supporting your business partners through this budgeting also forecasting process of sales and gross margin. In association with ad-hoc decision making, this role is responsible for ensuring that the production of reporting during sales down to gross profit. These will include a clear knowing of performance and the ability to provide insight on traditional performance, highlighting risk and opportunities going forward.
• Maintain the Merchandising Team toward understanding and managing the stock and margin position of both seasonal and continuity assets.
• Do responsible concerning understanding the performance of major events, including Sales and Customer Transactions.
• Be accountable for achieving the sales, gross profit and central Buying and Merchandising costs budget/forecast including 3/5-year plan.
• Be familiar with the relevant KPIs of your business area, financial and non-financial, and how these impact financial results.
• Comprehensive commercial analysis of different cost/benefit scenarios considering also suggesting the opportunities for improved productivity.
• Support the production of elements of management accounts, explicitly focusing on sales and gross profit – with robust variance analysis to allow relevant questioning of potential risks and opportunities.
• Liaise with Group Finance to support with cash that relates to sales, margin and stock.
• Identify and develop relevant and timely analysis to deliver further insight to your business partners, enabling them to manage their ranges profitably.
• Develop business cases including complete post-investment reviews for various test and discover trade activity.
What you’ll demand:
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA / equivalent).
• 4+ years of industry exposure, minimum of two years B and M Finance experience
• Advanced in Excel.
• Excellent eye for organisation, sound decision making including problem-solving skills.
• Some confident and natural leader that can manage colleague performance and support individuals to deliver.
• Head to work to tight deadlines.
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Self-motivated also deadline-driven.
• Ready to adapt to new situations, systems and processes.
• You will be a people person, naturally confident and have a can-do attitude.
• You will be articulate, well presented and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of achievements.
• Adjustable in work style able to reprioritize effectively according to these changing demands of the business.
Our professional consultant’s providing a best services for the candidate of a recruitment agency in London with our in-house accounting recruitment agency London looking for all types of job vacancies also providing an accountancy training in payroll management training courses, practical accounting courses, advanced excel course London and QuickBooks training Uk so submit your query with documents lot of job opportunities in the Uk.
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time