Constant growth views the changing business watching for a fresh newly qualified ACA Accountant to work with our finance team based in London. ACA Accountant of crucial duties including:
- Conclusion of the Consolidation Reporting Package
- Development of the legal accounts for multiple entities
- Monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet
- Preparation of tax comps for forecasting
- Liaising among Commercial Directors throughout budgets
- Company partnering by broader non-finance sectors.
ACA Accountant position should hold the serving:
- Recently qualified ACA (or ACCA) from accepted practice.
- Bachelors degree (2.1 min) from a top university including a strong academic record
- Audit background by exposure to clients of various activities information about Quickbooks training Uk
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Excel
- Excellent communication including interpersonal skills
Our client is an innovative and appreciated organization inside the engineering industry, dealing with different projects in multiple countries globally. Including smart tactics throughout their performance, they see to develop and improve engineering for the more beneficial. They are presently recruiting for a skilled ACA Accountant to accompany their expanding finance company based in the City of London.
Salary and Benefits
£48,000 to £50,000 also benefits:
- Discretional bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Flexible performance
The salary depends upon your expertise, qualifications/accounting training.
If you are looking for an accountant Jobs and starting your career, we will assist you, and our professional team helps, supporting you in getting the right job for you according to you believes jobs purposes of future connect recruitment giving a jobs in Xero, Bookkeeping qualification vs Quickbooks, aat trainee jobs, finance assistant jobs Leeds, accountancy related on different location accountancy recruitment agencies London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Bradford, West Midlands jobs in the northeast.