Future Connect Recruitment, Our client, based in London, is a good business leader in the tech/consultancy sector.
Job Description Senior Accountant
Key duties involve:
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations into high level including strong supporter also the reasoning
- Develop also submit audit information into a professional figure.
- Make UK GAAP, IFRS trial balance including financial statements
- Experience also serve with the variations between US GAAP moreover UK GAAP/IFRS
- Help the UK Head like Accounting including process enhancements
- Develop friendly engaged relations with the rest of the UK Finance team as strong as intercompany partners
- Manage crossed the organisation’s model structure, giving support to those that need it also receiving knowledge while it is required
- Attempt for constant process developments.
- Development of annual financial statements including relevant support in accounting software
- Management of Internal plus External audit deliverables for the UK including other entities
- Post journals based toward well-prepared guide also offer such support for scrutiny to management including auditors
- Timely formation of effectual balance sheet reconciliations, assuring accuracy even consistency
- VAT plus other compliance returns for a group of businesses
- Build also maintain strong relations with key members of staff, auditors even business associates
A completely qualified accountant is reliable among Financial accounting which involves legal writing, audit, UK GAAP, ideally business tax training also submission experience, VAT plus additional regulatory returns arrangements.
Balance sheet reconciliations, fixed preparer also analyst, handling month-end close 2-3 immediate reports management
Ideally, held in an organisation that is average to large also have been through some change, Matrix reporting, experienced service, international appearance
- IFRS analysis
- balance sheet
- Local GAAP
- fixed assets
- Financial and statutory accounting
Future Connect Recruitment provide an equal opportunity for all and sundry, and we welcome packages from all suitable payroll qualification, accounting training guides holder applicants, irrespective of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.