Are you a SAGE Accounts Administrator with solid working knowledge of SAGE and payroll looking for a part time role?
We have partnered with a West London Cemetery who are seeking a hard working and proactive Accounts Administrator to join their team. They are looking for someone who can work 21 hours per week.
The position will be temporary initially with the opportunity to apply for the permanent position.
The position offers a competitive salary of £25,000 pro rata
OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF JOB:
- Delivery of Financial Accounts, submission of VAT returns through the Making Tax Digital system etc.
- Managing Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger Accounts using Sage Software
- Management of an Imprest Petty Cash System
- Managing daily and weekly financial procedures
- Managing payroll
SUMMARY OF MAIN DUTIES
- Input of financial records to the Sage System using agreed procedures
- Creating and using spreadsheets
- Managing daily and weekly financial procedures (e.g. purchase and sales invoices, end of day banking, paying in cheques and cash, counting cash etc.)
- Sending payroll and overtime figures to payroll administrators and paying the salaries into employees bank accounts
Good working knowledge of SAGE is essential to this role, please only apply if you have used SAGE.
This role is an immediately available position and the client is looking for CV’s as soon as possible, so please do not delay in applying if this role is of interest.