A quick-growing beauty more cosmetic company is looking for a Junior Account Manager/ Export Trading Assistant to join their company.
You will be responsible for:
- This management of sales, including relationships with a portfolio of export customers.
- You are handling and ensuring that the sales process runs smoothly from beginning to end.
- Assisting the Head of Export, including day to day business development also account management over a broad export customer portfolio.
- Supporting the administration and daily sales/supply chain for all customer accounts
- Analyze and review internal reports and identify any trends/issues through their initiative
- Keep track of all negotiations and prices agreed by emails or meetings as Account Manager.
- Build and maintain secure communication with supply chain, to keep updated of any changes in stock, orders, delivery and any other matters.
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly and correctly.
- Coordinate with other internal departments to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our goods, social media campaigns and services according to customer needs.
- Keep up to date and check that sales orders are correct in all systems and process documents.
- Review and process orders through to supply chain, as per requested and update systems and process accordingly.
- Create range plans and work with the merchandising teams, internal and external, to update customer forecast accordingly.
- Identify needs and opportunities and suggest to the Head of Export.
- Be in constant contact with the supply chain team, regarding stock deliveries, forecast and stock availability.
- Request samples and packaging information needed from the warehouse when new line forms are needed.
- Check that all sales orders have been packed and delivered 100%. If the order is short or going to be sent short, investigate why, liaising with the supply chain team and informing the necessary people in advance to any orders being shipped.
- Track sales and assist with reporting sales figures each week.
- Prepare sales reports from each account accordingly (previous weeks/months sales, turnover etc.)
- Assist including miscellaneous duties to support senior account manager.
The ideal Junior Account Manager will have:
- Proven knowledge as a Junior Account Manager / Trading Assistant or another critical event, Merchandising/Buying or Sales (one year)
- Demonstrable intelligence to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- MS Office (in particular MS Excel & PowerPoint).
- Proven experience to manage multiple account management plans at a time while paying strict attention to feature.
- Good communication, an organization including time management skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Flexible and flexible approach to work.
- Pro-active and uses their initiative is a must.
- Excellent commercial and numerical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, accurate, with the ability to spot future opportunities.
- A motivated team player.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate at various levels and with foreign buyers.
- Flexible & pro-active program to work.
- Can deliver the highest standards of accuracy.
- Can work to deadlines and works well under pressure.
- You can organize and prioritize.
In the entry, this incredible social media savvy cosmetic company:
- Pay an incredible salary
- Manageable working hours starting between 7.30 am – 9.30 am
- Fast-paced work environment, serving with some of the biggest distributors and retailers globally
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Young active office culture in the city centre
- Competitive annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Dress down office
- Social Media Savvy
- An innovative way of thinking and being
If you know you would be suitable for the role also want to apply for the position, please forward your CV directly to her today on
Those interviews will be happening asap so apply now to withdraw missing out.
Future Connect Recruitment as an employment agency in London when supplying Part-time staff and Full-time staff were required when Applying candidates through over Website Job Portal with the latest Cv, which on mention skills and expertise.
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time