Advancing People are working on behalf of an International employer, based totally in Central London, who is in search of a certified or part-qualified Accounting Manager to supervise all financial and Management corporation capabilities.
Reporting without delay to the UK Operations Manager, that is an exciting hands-on opportunity.
The successful candidate will manage a crew of two Accounts Assistants, while proactively contributing to the implementation of fundamental approaches and tracking existing personal capabilities. There can even be the responsibility for overseeing the Warehouse department – making sure smooth walking of the functions delegated to the staff pressure of the warehouse and preserving stock control strategies.
The Company Accountant role:
· Responsibility for Financial and Management Accounts
· Reporting of bills to the Head Office
· Attending to all internal and outside economic queries
· Acting as the duration of communication for all accountancy matters
· Taking obligation for organization fund management including banking, investments and coins flow
· Managing insurable coverage and risk
· Ensuring accounting practices and reporting is updated and compliant with the latest monetary standards
· Implementing company-wide accounting applications and managing destiny upgrades/migrations
· Structuring computerized accounting packages
· Setting up required file writers and matrix tables
· Collaborating with external tax representative to manipulate tax planning and reporting
Skills & Experience as Accounting Manager :
· 7-10 years accountancy experience is ideal
· Previous Experience in senior accounting, accounting manager or financial controller role
· Full or partial accounting qualifications
· Experience in reporting to key/senior stakeholders
· Management enjoy within a small team surroundings
What’s on offer?
· The opportunity to guide a small but essential crew inside a hugely a success International business
· A supportive surroundings in which your contribution is valued greatly
· Access to all enterprise benefits
This is a full-time permanent position for Accounting Manager providing an annual revenue of £45,000 to £50,000 with attractive enterprise benefits, consisting of a journey allowance that includes the cost of any free delivery with region one and quarter 2.
If you are looking for a Jobs and starting a new career, we will here our professional team assist, accommodated you in getting the right job for you according to you dreams jobs aims of future connect recruitment providing a jobs in Xero vs Quickbooks, accountancy related on various location accounting jobs in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Bradford, West Midlands jobs in the northeast.