Future Connect Recruitment is pleased to offer the position of Finance Manager at one of our client company at Vauxhall.
- Working in the team for Westminster Commercial Waste bag orders.
- Coordinating deliveries with drivers, ensuring receipts are issued to customers who have ordered bags and issuing proforma
- invoices to customers who are on a monthly billing cycle.
- Department: Westminster County Council Commercial Waste
- Coordination of bag deliveries with drivers and keeping Finance Administrator available part-time jobs east London up to date with any queries from drivers, also idea about bookkeeping and payroll training.
- Producing daily reports on delivered and undelivered orders in Access and coordinating these to ensure undelivered orders are put on next day delivery
- Data entry – input data from weekly bag sales report onto a spreadsheet, final accounts.
- Working as a team on ad-hoc duties
- Producing receipts on the back of payments for bag sales from customers
- Issuing Proforma invoices to customers
- sales report onto a spreadsheet
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of GCSE or equivalent in English/Maths
- Excellent telephone manner is a must
- Problem-solving skills
- IT literacy, including Excel
- Sage certification
- Sage accounting course
- Ability to communicate, in writing and verbally, in a professional manner
- Able to work well within a team also payroll training
Job Title: Manager Finance
Pay: £10.50 per hour
- 1 year (Preferred
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time