IAB Level 1 Payroll With Practical Sage Payroll Training
The qualification is recognised by
If you are looking to start or enhance your accounting career, we will be able to assist you. A unique combination of practical training and academic knowledge makes sure that you gain all the knowledge and practical skills to get the ground running.
Level 1 Award in Computerised Payroll (QCF)Awarded by International Association of Bookkeepers
IAB Level 1 Award in Computerised Payroll
The qualification is made up of:
1 – Online Knowledge Test
1 – Online assignment
33 GLH (Guided Learning Hours)
74 hours TQT (Total Qualification Time)
This qualification is made up of the following units:
Principles of Computerised Payroll Preparation – D/508/5772
- Understand legislation in relation to computerised payroll and the role of the employer
- Understand the information required to prepare and submit an employee payroll record under Real Time Information regulations
- Understand what constitutes gross pay for different payroll periods
- Understand the principles of the PAYE & NIC systems in the UK
- Understand the difference between statutory and voluntary deductions
- Understand the internal and external procedures required for finalising the payroll under Real Time Information regulations
Computerised Payroll – Y/508/5771
- Be able to set up a computerised payroll system using commercially available payroll software
- Be able to set up employee records and payroll data on a computerised payroll system
- Be able to enter details of gross pay into the computerised payroll system
- Be able to process the payroll
- Be able to back up and/or restore payroll data
Who is this course for?
The Level 1 Award in Computerised Payroll qualification is specifically aimed at learners who wish to gain an introduction to the study of payroll using commercially available payroll software, and gain a qualification at Level 1 of the regulated qualification framework, either from a point of no previous knowledge, or having worked in a payroll environment with no accredited payroll qualifications.
Learners who are considering a career as a self-employed practitioner will find the course invaluable as a starting platform, as will businesses owners who would like to be actively involved in the gathering and processing of payroll data and keeping of payroll records for their business.
A keen learner who wants to excel in a payroll career
You can start your career as a :
At Future connect Training and Recruitment , our aim is to help people get jobs and train individuals to land their dream jobs. FC training and recruitment plans to put job seekers first, giving them free access for jobs and post CVs. Everyday we connect and train thousands of people to new opportunities.