This course is part of Future Connect Training and Recruitment Ltd’s Practical Accountancy Training with Guaranteed Placement option
The courses come under the following variants:
Sage training including VAT Training
Sage 50 Accounts
Sage 50 Payroll
Sage 50 Training
What is Bookkeeping & why Bookkeeping training is important?
Bookkeeping focuses on the recording and processing daily financial transactions such as purchases, expenses, sales and receipts. This is a daily record-keeping activity that is the basis of all the financial reports. Bookkeeping is very important to keep an up to date, an accurate and true record of all the transactions. The Bookkeeping training is important for you to understand all the processes not only theoretically but also practically and we will make sure you get all the knowledge and support required to excel.
Why software knowledge is important?
Companies use different accounting software like Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and excel spreadsheets to record these transactions. Getting comfortable and accustomed to accounting software is an important step towards gaining a job role as bookkeeper.
How are we different in our approach?
This course provides a good working knowledge of the different bookkeeping methodologies and practices that are essential to effectively record and store financial information on a daily basis. The Bookkeeping training course is designed to give you a thorough experience of bookkeeping and accounting principles. Our unique approach of blending the important theoretical concepts and practical skills give you an enormous competitive advantage in your job quest. We provide Practical Accountancy Training with Guaranteed Placement
Workshops included in the Training
- Manual Bookkeeping training workshop
- Understanding the VAT Schemes
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Business Authorization and Internal controls
- CIS computation and submissions
- Job Awareness and CV Sessions
- Mock Interview Sessions
- Practical Accountancy Training with Guaranteed Placement
- Deeper knowledge and understanding of various VAT Scheme
- Updating and analysing of Cash, Standard, flat rate schemes in Software
- Understanding the various other policies related to VAT on goods from EU Countries
- Keeping a general record of the various matter related to Acquisition Tax
- Deeper Knowledge and a better understanding of Intrastat Supplementary declarations
- Updated Knowledge of Tax matters on goods purchased from non-EU countries, and how to process and apply for EORI
- Claiming relief on the goods returned outside the EU
- Analysing and choosing the appropriate VAT quarters
- Keen Observation and analysis of all spreadsheets related to the transactions
- Proper analysis of VAT related to mixed transactions , identifying the zero-rated, standard rated items and recording it and performing a reconciliation to calculate the VAT
- Introduction to various important VAT industry-specific issues for Retail, IT, Construction industries.
- Writing off bad debt and perform a VAT reclaim
- Guidelines and knowledge about how to perform VAT adjustments
- For a better understanding of how to the work on VAT regular workshop has been introduced.
Who is this course for?
- New entrants into the accounting sector
- Learners studying ACCA, AAT and other accounting qualification
- Candidates with overseas experience.
At Future Connect Recruitment, our aim is to help people get jobs and train individuals to land their dream jobs. FC training and recruitment plans to put job seekers first, giving them free access for jobs and post CVs. Every day we connect and train thousands of people to new opportunities.