We are seeing Trainee Accounting Assistant for a proactive, analytical individual who pays keen attention to detail and guarantees total confidentiality of work information.
A great opportunity as a proactive individual, seeing to develop their career, including a role that offers real ownership, while remaining in a collaborative environment.
Job Description as Trainee Accounting Assistant:
Managing payable also receivable ledgers, including:
Posting supplier invoices even expense forms
Processing bank payments
Creating SO ad DD and ensuring list is up to date at all time
Posting bank and petty cash transactions into the accounting system
Preparing and posting inter-company invoices
Managing petty cash
Posting journal entries, including accruals and prepayments
Developing month-end reconciliations
Making VAT returns
Degree, qualification and professional skills:
- AAT qualified either Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business Administration (Desirable)
- No expertise necessary as training will be provided.
- Excellent numerical skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- High regard for confidentiality
- Work ethics
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Well organised
- Strong team player
Future Connect Recruitment as an employment agency in London when supplying Part-time staff and Full-time staff were required when Applying candidates through over Website Job Portal with the latest Cv, which on mention skills and expertise with accounting courses with job guarantee.
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time