An excellent opportunity has developed for a Graduate Trainee / Trainee Account, graduate analyst jobs, London to follow an active organisation in Bristol.
- Correctly prepare quotations, renewals including support market also place new including existing company
- Implement an efficient new market valuing service for the Account Executives furthermore their duties of private including commercial clients
- Liaising including produce providers also ensuring that current business is established.
- Managing all features including existing Business, Renewals including Mid-Term Plan Benefits for SME and marketing goods incorporating packaging including commercial joined business
- Assuring that all client information is stored on the relevant system and it is updated accurately
- Preparing invoices for any policies which are arranged and chasing any high-quality monies to conclusion
- Issuing individual policy files to customers within the agreed timescales, making sure they’re correct and mirror the necessities of the client.
- Control your dairy system, ensuring all objects are followed up through the due dates, mainly about exceptional documentation from clients or insurers, premium payments and survey matters
- Provide post-meeting administration aid to the Account Executives ensuring that each one work is completed inside accepted timescales
Enthusiasm to maintain to increase information of insurance and related problems thru formal and casual learning, both inner to the firm, and externally
Ability to improve and sustain relationships with clients and insurers.
The best candidate will have at least 6-month Insurance revel in however this isn’t essential.
How to apply
Please apply for this job as soon as possible
- Graduate Entry
Future connect recruitment providing all accountancy related jobs and providing a practical accounting training London, bookkeeping and payroll training at the end of the accounting courses with job guarantee