Our Client is proud to be partnered with a worldwide business that specialises in all things architecture, civil and fundamental projects, power and utilities, including technology. Future Connect Recruitment provide the best professional and effective recruitment solutions for various graduate account manager jobs London.
About these Duties:
Your pleasure to support all activities of the Accounts Administrator, including structured follow-up of design financials also invoicing according to project milestones and processing of cost updates in SAP.
You will also control critical figures such as expected and actual costs; planned and actual cost charging and manage deviation analysis and assist in the development of scheme standing reports, including documentation.
To be considered:
- Have expertise in commercial and controlling topics and with expertise in a project or accounting environment.
- Expertise in MS-Office also Excel.
- Knowledge in SAP MM, FI, including Business Analyser is good.
- Outstanding analytical skills, connected with a proactive, also hands-on approached.
- Effective interpersonal skills to communicate openly also effectively toward all levels across the team, internally and externally.
- Previous experience within Financial Operations / Reporting / Control or Accountancy Practice
- MS Excel at an Advanced/ Intermediate level
- Finance degree or other relevant qualifications advantageous.
- Driven and motivated
What you will get in return:
- Flexible working hours.
- You are competing for market rate.
How to apply
Our Client is one from the UK’s leading recruiters with a portfolio that includes some of the world’s largest and most recognisable brands.
Our professional consultant’s providing a best services for the candidate of a recruitment agency in London with our in-house accounting recruitment agency London looking for all types of job vacancies also providing an accountancy training in payroll management training courses, practical accounting courses, advanced excel course London and QuickBooks training Uk so submit your query with documents lot of job opportunities in the Uk.
Salary Offer: £18,500 – £25,000 per annum
Project Accounts Administrator
Contract Length: 6 Months
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time