Our client a highly successful business based in Horsell, Woking, Surrey are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Administrator due to company growth
As an Accounts Receivable Associate, Woking office you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the (AR Manager) to ensure that customer billing and contract management is carried out in an accurate and timely manner
- The Accounts Receivable Associate will be part of the Finance team ensuring the highest standards are achieved to meet the needs of the homes and services.
- Ensure customer contracts and all relevant paperwork are complete and received on a timely basis.
- To liaise with local authorities regarding the change of terms and fees.
- To ensure all ad-hoc billing is complete
- To reconcile LA payment schedules
- Ensure Direct Debits are set up for the customer’s payments.
- Support with the monitoring of the sites average weekly fees and work with the AR Manager to produce reports on a timely basis.
- Attend meetings with the AR Manager to review outstanding contracts and billing issues.
- To liaise with the sites and Registered Managers as necessary.
- To check with Registered Managers on a monthly basis that fee rates are correct.
- Strong experience in an accounts receivable role
- Experience using the Sage50, sage line 50 training system is highly desirable
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to adapt to change
- Good listener
What’s on Offer
Salary £23,000 – £25,000, Free Parking, Hours 9.00-5.30
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Assistant/Entry
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time