Future Connect Recruitment is looking for a Payroll Specialist/ Payroll Administrator to join our client team, an international banking organisation. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join their International Payroll and HR team as a Payroll Specialist, (Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator). This is a new role to facilitate the expansion of the company in London, Luxembourg and Ireland. The Payroll Specialist can be based either in London or Ireland / Dublin.
Essentially this position will cover:
- Processing monthly payrolls for clients, including HM Revenue & Customs and Auto Enrolment reporting and bank payments
- Direct contact with employees in London, Ireland and Luxembourg
- Process the funding requests, banking and payments from the payroll accounts
- Working with ADP Freedom and Peoplesoft HRIS
- Assist with billing, reporting to HMRC and internal controls
- Supporting the international expansion into Luxembourg
- Delivering great client service in terms of payroll and HR administration have a payroll qualification.
- Liaison with other teams within the company
To take up this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in busy payroll function preferable with ADP Freedom
- Exposure to Peoplesoft HRIS would be highly advantageous or another HR ERP
- Genuinely friendly and sociable and excited about your future career
- Experience gained in in finance or medium to large white-collar business
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time-keeping and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines, HMRC payroll courses.
- Independent thinker and self-starter, willing to take on wider responsibilities in HR administration / HR employment, payroll qualification contract management, onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Good communications skills both verbal and written English ( other languages an advantage).
- Exposure to the European market and specifically Luxembourg would be ideal.
- Knowledge in HR processes such as employment contracts, onboarding and offboarding.
This is an exciting opportunity that will be challenging but highly rewarding for the right person. You will be joining an international banking organisation during a time of rapid change and expansion. For the right person, this will be a career developing role. Highly recommended.
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Assistant/Entry
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time