We Treat Our Teams Like Family also Our Guest Alike Royalty!
We are Seeing for an Accounts Assistant and Billing Executive will provide a seamless service of communication between client and hotel.
As an Account Assistant job, you will have a full responsibility to compile Meeting & Events invoices and accounts.
What we are looking for:
- Serving carefully including the Meeting and Events Manager to assure all group masters do check
- Ensuring that all invoices prepared are confirmed and correct
- Preparing and sending invoices for all-conference guest/groups that have checked out
- Dealing with all meeting related billing
- Ensuring exemplary levels of guest service are maintained continuously
- Previous experience as an Account Assistant in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
What do we offer:
Our Account Assistant receives excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive hourly rate
- A share of tips and service charge
- 28 days Holiday
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
Our client is an award-winning airport hotel that combines comfort and luxury. The restaurants and bars showcase fresh international flavours from an all-day tea salon to the permitted kitchens of our restaurant, Including 45 contemporary meeting rooms, Company can host meetings, conferences also events for up to 1300 guests.
Our Company is directed on our people, promoting difference and friendly work environment. Including more further than 70 languages spoken, we created a society of excellence for all our employees.
- Billing Process
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Assistant/Entry
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time