This is a full-time, permanent position located in our London office. The annual salary is up to £28,000 DOE, including up to 10% bonus and benefits.
We are currently running a virtual office for the foreseeable future. Our recruitment drive is continuing with new hires joining us using our remote working capabilities, with all interviews being conducted via Microsoft TEAMS. We ask candidates have access to a webcam for them to be able to attend interviews.
The Accounts Assistant role provides a support function to senior members of the team within the Finance function and with many of the day-to-day tasks relating primarily to ElectraLink Limited, and the Code Companies as required.
There is scope for this role to develop wider finance and accounting skills while supporting the Assistant Financial Accountants and the Head of Financial Control and Reporting.
ElectraLink values the development of its staff and training is provided on an ongoing basis to support staff development both within existing roles, and within other appropriate roles should they become available over time.
The Accounts Assistant primarily has responsibility for the day to day operations of Accounts Payables and Receivables, Banking, and general ledger postings for ElectraLink business. This role will work closely with the Assistant Financial Accountants, with the responsibilities of the role including:
- Cashbook maintenance and bank reconciliations of all EL bank accounts using bank reconciliation process on Great Plains.
Sales Ledger & Credit Control
- Assisting in monthly billing run.
- Overseeing the AR ledger, ensuring cash collection targets are being met
- Ensure all AR transactions are processed in a timely manner
- Dealing with queries.
Purchase Ledger and AP
- Processing purchase invoices & credit notes
- Ensure all AP transactions are processed in a timely manner
- Ensure AP ledger is fully allocated and reconciled each month-end.
- Assisting with Balance sheet recs.
- Processing out of pocket expenses and creating payment instruction.
Company Credit Card Expenses
- Assisting in the processing company credit card expenses and posting journal each month.
- Assisting in monitoring AP and Receivables mailbox and responding to any queries in a timely manner.
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for ElectraLink Assistant Financial Accountant as required
- Any other duties as required.
- Assisting in the preparation of information required during audits.
As part of our recruitment process ElectraLink Ltd collects and processes personal data relating to applicants and potential employees. May we request applicants familiarise themselves with the contents of our Recruitment Privacy Notice by utilising this web address: https://www.electralink.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Recruitment-Privacy-Notice-v1.pdf