Assistant Payroll Officer
We are recruiting for a well-established firm based in London.
This role will be vital for bringing payroll in-house and working alongside the Payroll Officer.
• Main point of contact day to day, responding to e-mail, telephone calls and other correspondence.
• Collate monthly, weekly and commission submissions on Excel
• Processing and entering all information for all payments
• Producing reports to assist in business planning
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
• Assisting colleagues with any payment queries
• Assist with outside bodies such as HMRC / Courts to ensure compliance at all times
• Assisting with day to day administration and any other assigned tasks by the line manager.
• Intermediate MS Excel skills
• Previous payroll experience essential
• Excellent customer services skills
• Good communication skills – both verbal and written
• Keen eye for detail
• Able to work well under pressure
• Ability to prioritize workload effectively
• You will be confident and resilient with a can-do attitude
Salary- £25k-£30k a year
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organization we would like to hear from you.