Provides the knowledge and skills to set-up a computerised accounting system, prepare business documents, process a wide range of transactions from source documents and produce reconciliations and reports.
The qualification is made up of:
1 – Online Knowledge Test
1 – Examination
50 GLH (Guided Learning Hours)
120 hours TQT (Total Qualification Time)
Level 2 Certificate in Manand Computerised Bookkeeping (QCF)Awarded by International Association of Bookkeepers
This qualification is made up of the following units:
Principles of computerised accounting and VAT – M/508/5842
- Understand the basics of computerised accounting
- Understand terms used in accounting
- Recognise source documents and understand their purpose
- Understand the basics of the VAT system
- Understand HMRC VAT rules
- Understand the purpose of VAT accounts and the VAT return
Use a computerised accounting system – R/508/6627
- Set up a computerised accounting system
- Generate and use source documents
- Account for cash sales and sundry income
- Process customer receipts and refunds
- Process supplier payments and refunds
- Process payments through the bank current account
- Process petty cash transactions
- Reconcile the balance on the bank current account
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Generate reports
Who is this course for?
The Level 2 Award in Computerised Bookkeeping qualification is specifically aimed at learners who wish to further their studies of computerised accounting and gain a qualification at Level 2 of the regulated qualification framework, either from a point of no previous knowledge, or having already achieved the IAB Level 1 Award in Computerised Bookkeeping.
The qualification will also appeal to those learners who already have some practical knowledge and skills and wish to gain an accredited qualification in the subject of computerised accounting.
Owners of small businesses should also find the qualification useful as it gives coverage of the use of commercially available computerised software suitable for maintaining accounts for a small business.
No formal entry requirements
Can apply for job roles as Bookkeeper / Sales and purchase ledgers
At Future connect Training and Recruitment , our aim is to help people get jobs and train individuals to land their dream jobs. FC training and recruitment plans to put job seekers first, giving them free access for jobs and post CVs. Everyday we connect and train thousands of people to new opportunities.