Accounts Assistant plays a vital role in taking the accounts from bookkeeping level to finalization of accounts. So your skills set should meet the desired expertise demanded by the employers. This is where our in-depth Accounts Assistant training is a perfect fit for you. In the Accounts Assistant Training Course, We will be covering all the Bookkeeping elements like Processing Sales daybook, Purchase day book, Bank reconciliations, VAT adjustments and submissions. All of this will be backed by our academic workshops, giving you a blended approach to theory and practice. Further, you will be progressing your skills set to understand the extended trial balances and closing the books for the year including the Journals and control accounts reconciliations.
Workshops included in the Course
- Control accounts computation and Implications training
- Manual Bookkeeping training workshop
- Understanding the VAT Schemes
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Business Authorization and Internal controls
- CIS computation and submissions
- Job Awareness and CV Sessions
- Mock Interview Sessions
- Payroll Training
Bookkeeping and VAT
- Maintaining Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Dealing with supplier/Customer queries
- Raising Coding and updating invoices
- Purchase ledger payments
- Preparing payment runs
- Recording payments
- Assisting with credit control
- Bank Reconciliations
- Reconciliation of cash books
- Processing of VAT returns
- Creating, running and analysing reports
- Dealing with accounts queries
- Managing starters and leavers
- Statutory payments
- RTI reporting
- Preparation of P11d’s
- Managing auto-enrolment
- Managing year-end processes
- Corresponding with HMRC as necessary
Control Accounts and Journals
- Working with spreadsheets and journals
- Computing, posting and reconciling Journals like Accruals, Prepayments, Depreciation, lease of assets, wages, PAYE, Loans and more
- Maintain and reconcile the bank accounts, cash postings
- Management of fixed assets registers ensuring adherence to capitalisation policy and Accounting Standards.
- Preparation of month-end accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Processing, summarizing various reports for management review.
- Prepare, modify and reinvent your CV all over again to include the new skills set you gained through the training and make it more marketable
- Set you up for the interviews with our partner firms through our in-house recruitment team
- Provide you ongoing support in the early days of your job to make sure you are all set and comfortable in the environment
- Provide you with references to vouch for the skills you have gained with us.
- Conduct mock interviews integrated into your training to step up your confidence level and feel more confident and ready for the real interviews
Who is this course for?
- Trainees studying ACCA, AAT, CIMA or other accounting or payroll qualifications
- Candidates with overseas experience
- Newly qualified accountants looking to set up their own practice
Accounts Assistant training has no formal academic qualification requirements
After the Accounts Assistant Training, you can apply for following job roles like Bookkeeper, Ledger Clerks, Accounts Assistant, Payroll Administrators, VAT Managers etc.
At Future Connect Recruitment, our aim is to help people get jobs and train individuals to land their dream jobs. FC training and recruitment plans to put job seekers first, giving them free access for jobs and post CVs. Every day we connect and train thousands of people to new opportunities.