We are seeing for a proactive Trainee Accounting Assistant, an analytical individual that pays keen attention to detail and guarantees total confidentiality from work information.
That is an excellent opportunity as a proactive individual, looking to develop their career by a role that offers real ownership while remaining in a collaborative environment.
Managing payable including receivable ledgers, including:
Posting supplier invoices also expense forms
Processing bank payments
Creating SO ad DD including ensuring list is up to date at all time
Posting bank and petty cash transactions in the accounting system
Preparing also posting inter-company invoices
Managing petty cash
Posting journal entries, including accruals also prepayments
Preparing month-end reconciliations
Preparing VAT returns
Degree, qualification even professional skills:
- AAT qualified either Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business Administration
- No expertise necessary as Training will be provided.
- Excellent numerical skills also attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- High regard to confidentiality
- Work ethics
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Well organised
- Strong team player
Are you interested in Trainee Accounting Assistant Job Please Apply today on Future Connect Recruitment, which is providing Accountancy jobs and Training and guaranteed job placement?
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time