Our Client is working with a market-leading construction business looking to hire an experienced Accounts Manager for a newly created role.
Reporting through the Head of Finance, you will be required to oversee the team of Accounts Payable assistants, co-coordinating their workload, growing productivity, promoting best training also working to business deadlines. You will need to be hands-on also be prepared to assist the team if required, with daily AP tasks.
* Become an active link among AP and the Head of Finance/Management Accountants.
* Organise the AP team, setting targets and maintaining the flow of work to meet deadlines
* Maintain adequate controls over payment runs to suppliers
* Drive understanding and improvements crossed the business for the Accounts Payable function
* Manage month-end AP reports and assist with AP queries
To be considered, you will have demonstratable experience as an AP Supervisor or Manager, and you will be ‘hands-on’ and available to start at short notice.
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time