Our client is seeking a Trainee Accountant / Assistant to join us and working with team-friendly. The candidate will have ideally experience worked with a chartered accountant, together with including audit awareness.
- An Excellent opportunity for a job will the option of qualification for ACA, ACCA.
- Help with the fulfilment of accounts assistant with auditor knowledge assignments for companies, including partnerships, sole traders.
- Career progress Job and enhance qualification offer with developing client management abilities over the future.
- The perfect candidate will possess experience in rightful accounts production for small to average-sized businesses also assisting in audits experience.
- Ideally, at least one year of experience working in training
- Audit including accountant skill
- Development of annual accounts for an extensive range of SME customers
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) is required
- Experience of IRIS or related accounting software Sage, Xero.
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to specification including accuracy
- Analysis including problem-solving experiences
- Accounting Expertise
- Account Assistant Training
- Salary between £22k and £25k on experience
- Free Parking around
- Time 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Pension auto-enrolment
If you are looking for a job, then please apply on Future connect recruitment candidate portal our company is the best recruitment agency in London providing accounting jobs for full time and part-time with accountancy Training.