our customer is concerning an accounts assistant to join the business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone he is looking for an exciting accounts role also can start quickly. Future Connect Recruitment provide the best professional and effective recruitment solutions.
our exciting retail client is looking for a growing accounts assistant, who wasn’t shy away from hard work in a busy environment. That is a great opportunity for someone that wants to work closely with senior management also learn of accountants who hold years worth experience. The open-plan office will be looking for someone who can get the work done but also contribute to the office-friendly environment.
Main duties for the accounts assistant will be:
- Process invoice through the finance system
- Everyday bank reconciliations
- Multi-currency reconciliations
- Monitoring accounts for correct details
- Auditing payments to check for fraudulent activity
- Maintenance credit controller chase ad hoc invoices
The successful candidate will be within a commutable way to Finchley by car. This candidate will also need to be comfortable in a loud environment.
On offer for the candidate is a fantastic working environment as well as exposure to all sides of transnational accounts.
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time