Future Connect Recruitment is pleased to offer the position of Finance Administrator at one of our client company at Slough.
Summary of Role
- To work under the direction of the GP Partners and Practice Manager in order to provide financial administrative support.
- To maintain a comprehensive overview of all financial matters and day to day accounting at the practice.
- To maintain records of all transactions and provide monthly/quarterly reports
- To work collaboratively with the Practice Manager. Your usual place of work will be at the Medical Center. However, you may be required on occasion to attend training or meetings off-site which will be agreed with the Practice Manager as is necessary.
- Maintaining records of all transactions.
- Preparing reports as required by the Practice Manager/Partners
- Processing Invoices
- Create and update spreadsheets of all practice earnings, with regular updates and projections.
- Identify and address any payment discrepancies
- Proven work experience as a finance administrator or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with sage 50 accounts training also accounts software such as Xero.
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures.
- Time management and organization skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Working Pattern: 15 hours per week over 3 days.
Reports to: Practice Manager/GP Partners
Salary: £9.23 /hour
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time