Elevation Accountancy & Finance are delighted to be working in partnership with a reputable based in the Sheffield area who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk as they look to expand their finance department!
The successful candidate will be the key point of co-ordination to ensure coverage of subcontract ledger and purchase ledger, working closely with the Cost Control Supervisor and Accounts Payable Manager.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
– Ensure the company’s sub-contract payment procedure is being followed
– Ensure CIS/Insurance details are up to date prior to payment
– Ensure all sub-contract certificates are processed in line with the current process and ensure subcontractors are paid in line with the relevant matrix
– Liaising with sub-contractors and internal stakeholders re queries
– Up to date knowledge on UK legislation and VAT rules
– Maintain purchase ledger database
– Provide a core service of accurate and efficient invoice and payment processing.
– Ensure all supplier invoices are processed in accordance with described processes and ensure that invoices are paid to agreed terms
– Liaising with suppliers and internal stakeholders repayments, queries, etc.
– Reconciling supplier statements
– Experience managing a small team
– Strong excel capability, along with MS office products
– At least three years’ experience in the field
– The ability to work to deadlines
– Knowledge of the COINS Accounting System would be ideal but not essential as full training will be provided
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this role, please feel free to apply today. Alternatively, you can contact Steph Sierny at Elevation Recruitment Group!
Elevation Accountancy & Finance specializes in the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels from Ledger Clerks through to Financial Directors.