“The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power!” We’re currently working with a leading international business-to-business media group who are looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their busy finance department.
You will be a key member of the Sales Ledger function and be responsible for generating customers, creating and posting sales invoices, processing credit card payments, closing event suspense accounts and processing customer refunds.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Creation of new customer accounts
• Raise sales invoices on a daily basis and ensure they are sent out to the customer
• Monitor the Invoice bounce back report and liaise with the relevant business to update incorrect email addresses
• Re-send sales invoices on the request of the business
• Obtain relevant sales invoices from billing/CRM systems, analyze and collate the information
• Reconciling sales invoices
• Reconcile credit card control accounts on a monthly basis
• Review and analyze events suspense accounts and post-non-payers to customer debtor accounts
• Transfer of funds between event accounts on departmental instructions
• Review customer refund requests to back up provided to ensure the customer payment is available to return
What we will need from you:
• Strong attention to detail
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Ability to build relationships with other team members and departments
• The ability to work to targets, achieving objectives and meeting strict deadlines
• Experience within a Sales Ledger team
• ERP system experience
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.