Future Connect Recruitment provide the best professional and effective recruitment solutions. Require to lead a department that is energetic in the day-to-day running of a leading organisation, Looking to promote your career within a managerial position filled among fantastic scope for development, Interested in working to an organisation that offers a beautiful work/life balance? Later look no further.
our customer is an organisation based into Kent looking concerning a Payroll and Pensions Manager to lead any busy department within a role filled including development potential.
These primary duties of the Payroll and Pensions Manager remain as follows:
- Follow the lead on the day-to-day running of the payroll department, performing as the principal strategic point of contact in the department.
- Serve as a vital link among Finance and HR, building fantastic relationships by line managers.
- Complete responsibility for the preparation of pension and PAYE annual returns.
- Assure all taxes and pension contributions are deducted following pension regulations and legislation.
- Play an essential role in the development and implementation of payroll processes and methods to ensure that the payroll department is running as efficiently as practicable.
- Supervise all staff within the department, overseeing their work.
This is a pleasant opportunity to an ambitious payroll including pensions professional that wants to further their career in a role that works below a line manager that prides themselves proceeding developing staff with offering the chance to get action as a vital cog in a leading organisation. Moreover, this organisation allows excellent benefits, including a substantial annual leave entitlement also a brilliant work and life balance.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of running payroll for at most limited 1000 members of staff.
- Previous experience of pension scheme management.
- Ideally expertise of managing agents, however, applicants externally that are still encouraged to implement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The passion and drive to build their career within a payroll and pensions requirements.
Please apply immediately If you are interested in this position because applications are evaluated daily, and this role may be filled before that closing date.
- HMRC, PAYE, manager, team leader, payroll management, pensions manager, pension schemes, pay as you earn, progression, Kent
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time