Our long-lasting client is seeing to hire an experienced and expert in Finance Manager to understand the responsibility for the accounts function. This also varied pivotal role requires an outgoing including effective Finance Manager that connects strongly IT skill, including comprehensive accounting experience inside the business.
Finance Manager Responsibility:
- Encourage the constant development of all accounting practices.
- Develop also post monthly accruals, and prepayments also related accounting records.
- Budgeting also guessing.
- Managing the summary of monthly, including quarterly numbers also presenting decisions to the committee.
- You are managing an a to z audit method of current systems: while acting as the initial point of communication for external auditors.
- Continuously classify risks to delivery, propose solutions wherever necessary also effectively manage stakeholder expectations completely.
- You will be Working for capital management, including the production of cash flow calculations.
- You are managing the organisation accountable for payroll, VAT and HMRC methods.
- Sound technical accounting experience
- Excel including modelling
- Producing rightful accounts
- Capacity to delegate also manage the work of others
- Knowledge of AP and AR
- Completely qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Generated budgets up to multi-millions
- Practice running an annual audit
Job Role: Finance Manager
Location: Bordesley, Birmingham
Future connect recruitment is the best recruitment agency in London providing jobs in all top accounting, best finance jobs for part-time and full time. Future connect recruitment is a top recruiter in the united kingdom and also providing an accounting certification and qualification in Xero training, sage qualifications, Excel, sage line 50 training, payroll training, final accounts with job opportunities in the UK on various location.