- To maintain outsourced cases that require administration and review, implementing response to an outsourcing provider or consumer as wanted queries received via email.
- Buyer run reviews on accounts both internally managed including placed with a supplier to ensure that prescribed process is followed and fit for objective, provide route cause analysis and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Comprehensive performance tracking on outsourcing placed accounts and evaluate the transition of data among caseflow and outsource provider via including automated processes.
- Monitoring Company licensing and oversight with whom we have data-sharing agreements.
- Responding to bulk information updates and requests received for consumer accounts via autoprocessing and completion of exceptions generated.
- Process bulk payment files and exceptions generated, liaising with Finance to ensure files are processed daily and within month end timeframes.
- Engaging with internal colleagues regarding account movements and queries.
- Build and sustain relationships with external suppliers and 3rd parties to ensure the correct outcome is achieved on all accounts.
- To review supplier progression of account and case lifecycle from a commercial perspective, ensuring that customer journeys are managed appropriately internally and with external partners.
- reporting any concerns to senior management.
- Identify process gaps in process internally and between Lowell and supplier and troubleshooting as performing this role Debt Management and Insolvency Liaison Officer.
- Identify and liaise with the supplier if recall requests and other amendments are not processed as agreed and escalate where appropriate.
- An acquaintance of Debt Management and Insolvency Liaison Officer
- Experience of coaching, helping and supporting less experienced staff
- Existence of MS Word and MS Excel
- Earlier experience of bargaining with clients or suppliers by telephone
- Preceding experience of dealing with customer and outsource agent/3rd party
Business and Personal Leadership/skills and attitudes
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Team player – must have the ability to interact among a range of individuals and provide feedback in an understandable practice
- Strong attention to feature.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- An oblique thinker with the ability to use own initiative.
- Logical thought process.
- Professional and flexible approach.
- Manifests a positive attitude to work and a good work ethic.
Best Recruitment Agency provides the best professional and effective recruitment solutions. Better job opportunities in the Uk candidate apply to the company for your career-best jobs in Future Connect Recruitment.
Job Role: Debt Management and Insolvency Liaison Officer
Salary Offer: £20,000 – £20,900 per annum
Location: Leeds, West UK
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time