Future Connect Recruitment best Job websites One of our clients is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant with previous experience also able to demonstrate these skills practical accounts training, basic bookkeeping course, Xero training and sage accounts courses.
what you’ll perform
The role controls these day-to-day running like On Trade accruals of system set-up to
reconciliation and monitoring of spend and perspectives. The strong candidate will also be supposed to do the following:
- Run as the central finance associate for all Marketing exercises and responsible as budgeting and regular recording.
- Assist the production of month-end packs.
- Maintain and add value to all important stakeholders, including their direct teams.
- Produce insightful, also value-adding analysis & review.
- Ensure financial stringency, governance plus controls are in place.
- Act as point of contact for general inquiries sent to this Commercial Finance Team.
As more information, please click on the job description.
What we offer
This is a place as people they enjoy the buzzing of constant innovation. We give a range of excellent advantages as well as great on-site facilities. You can suppose:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) – with the option to buy a further week
- Rewards, personal and company performance
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus the path to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a complete lot more!
Equal opportunities employer also we welcome applications from all fit qualified persons although of their race, disability, religion/belief.
Job Role: Assistant Management Accountant
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Full time