Your role in working as assistant Finance Manager you are closely worked with Finance Manager – Technical Services to assure correct and timely estimates/budget also control costs including income for Services. Your duty is to assure the accounts is controlled also spent efficiently and to support with client account pricing choices. \
What kind of working?
- You involve with the Financial Reporting team to assure proper month-end reporting.
- We are maintaining analysis also surmising performance for a month through variation analysis against the forecast or budget, including presenting this knowledge at monthly end meetings.
- Performing as representation two to the Finance Manager – our Services with engagement for smaller business teams, stepping in as and when demanded
- Managing exactly with the business to assist in the classification of possibilities or risks to prepared financial out-circles
- Assuring the accuracy of the balance sheet including supporting the financial control team by analysing balance sheets also cash flow advances
- Liaising including Central Finance team, for example, audit queries
- Corporate Governance Guidelines, guaranteeing all settlements are signed off by proper levels.
- Accountable for forecasting including budgeting from related income streams also costs
- Helping a knowing of how key operators of content inter-relate also good knowledge of materiality
- Developing a financial review by giving insightful analysis also challenging the business wherever necessary
- projects including involvement to support the broader Finance team as required
Knowledge including Experience:
- Financially qualification background.
- Practice also background in an accounting and finance position.
- It is commercially resolved.
- Passionate and enthusiastic.
- Hold outstanding interpersonal skills also be qualified to work excellently in a team environment
- Effective organisational skills including the ability to work individually
- Understanding of the defence industry is an advantage
Education and Qualifications:
- Graduate-level education
- CIMA or a similar accounting qualification
- Flexible and adjustable, with the ability to prioritise achieve including deliver below tight or different deadlines
- An innate curiosity & desire to understand and challenge
- Great attention to detail including accuracy
If you are looking for a job, then please apply on Future connect recruitment candidate portal our company is the best recruitment agency in London providing accounting jobs for full time and part-time with accountancy Training.
- Financial Control