Future connect Recruitment, our client one of the reliable real estate firms in the UK on their exploration for an experienced Management Accountant to follow their company as Assistant Finance Manager.
This position preference is reaching immediately to the Senior Finance Manager also will have a general focus on senior stakeholder administration, including business partnering, so the position needs trust and collaboration.
- Serve with agreement intensity reporting as counterparties to Asset transactions.
- Assist including the development of regularly reporting to senior management.
- You are making of the weekly 26-week cash flow calculation to the business.
- Development of cash-based recording for the business in sequence to track areas of spend.
- Making of Balance Sheet reconciliations to relevant areas of responsibility, including helping the monthly Group balance sheet boardroom report.
- You are supporting in Budget work, including modification analysis also budget.
- Financial Reporting company to assist in the construction of statutory accounts also help with auditors, including the tax department if required.
- Serving in ad-hoc tasks as demanded
- Part qualified or an accounting qualification ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Practice with senior stakeholder management
- Attending to progress also develop skill sets
- Stay proactive in your strategy
- Trained to degree level including a top university
- management accountant
- accountant Skills
- finance business partner
- assistant finance manager
Future connect Recruitment is a leading best recruitment agency in London. If you want to discuss your career and take any advice about finance qualification and certification, please take a step don’t delay, send us your query or call us Future connect Recruitment.