- Salary Offer £20.000 ~ £50.000
- Experience Level Assistant/Entry
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours Full time
Future Connect Recruitment is proud to offer the position of Accounts Assistant to join our client’s Accountancy Practice in London.
Our client is an established, forward-thinking, friendly and dynamic Accountancy practice based in Finchley where integrity and excellence are valued.
They are looking for an experienced accounts assistant who can work independently and clearly demonstrate a great track record of having worked with an accountancy practice previously.
Initially, the position is Part-Time with flexible hours.
Key duties for the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Provide bookkeeping services for clients using QuickBooks online and desktop accounting software.
- Experienced in cloud accounting systems including setting up Receipt Bank software for clients.
- Deal with the running of clients’ payrolls and controlling the administration of all client payroll requirements, including auto-enrolment.
- Dealing with telephone calls/enquiries from clients and others.
- Set up and maintain a system of standard letters to deal with recurring correspondence matters.
- Assistance with the general office administration, marketing and social media.
Key Skills & Experience:
- AAT qualified
- Must be proficient in helping clients with finalising VAT returns, including MTD VAT filing.
- Must be proficient in payroll and auto-enrolment.
- The candidate will be proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication and capable of composing e-mails to clients
- Reliable, sociable and creative
- Proactive and able to show initiative.