POSITION: Accounts Administrator / Credit Controller
SALARY: £22-25k depending on experience
BENEFITS: Company Pension,support in progressing with qualifications and half a day’s holiday on your birthday!
HOURS: Hours are Mon – Fri 09.00 – 17.30 (1 hour for lunch)
LOCATION: Loughton, Essex
Our clients are a Property Management Company, offering services to both the residential and commercial marketplace.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit an Accounts Administrator / Credit Controller. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
In this role you will manage all income collection, including service charges, ground rent & associated charges from clients and leaseholders. You will be responsible for delivering a high quality and professional service at all times, promoting a positive outlook and exceeding expectations. Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Achieve excellent standards of customer care in all aspects of service delivery
- Input service charge budgets onto the Blockman system and issue SC and GR demands
- Set up new blocks onto the Blockman system
- Weekly payment runs
- Credit control and to record, track and monitor all recovery action taken
- Liaison with solicitors, debt recovery specialists, external agencies where necessary to expedite recovery
- Keep up to date on statutory, regulatory and best practice relating to income collection and debt recovery, ensuring the company’s policies, procedures and practices conform
- Weekly receipts
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Liaising with leaseholders, clients and contractors by telephone, e-mail, and letter
- Preparation of sales packs
- Always keep all system files and records up to date
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
A customer focused approach is key. You will need to be able to display the following to be successful in this role:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience within Property Management (desirable)
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel. (The company use a specialist block management software system called Blockman and will provide full training for this)
- Good communication oral & written skills
- Ability to prioritise your workload and work to deadlines
- Effective team working skills
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Accounts, Accounts Administration, Accounts Admin, Bookkeeper, Book Keeper, Bookkeeping, Book Keeping, Accounting, Financial Control, Accountancy, Company Finances, Financial Services, Assistant Accountant, Administrator, Admin, AAT, Sage, ACCA, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Blockman