Accounts Administrator/Bookkeeper– Archway N19
A well – established, Innovative and highly successful Estate Agency based in Archway N19 are currently recruiting for an Part Time Property Manager Accounts Administrator
As an Property Management Accounts Administrator you must be able to handle your own workload, keep on top of any issues and priorities jobs.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Paying and processing landlords payments
- Paying invoices
- Filing invoices
- Completing Rent collections
- Producing landlord Statements
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- Some experience using the Jupix property account software would be seen as an advantage
- A background in accounting is necessary and within the property sector will be a bonus
- An ability to multitask effectively
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy in your work
- A keen interest in the property sector
- A well-spoken and professional phone manner
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is a must
- The ability to problem solve independently
This Property Accounts position is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
The hours will be:
3 days a week (Flexible on days)
Salary range will be:
£120-130 per day
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Graham Green at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.