One of the fastest-growing international electric motor technology companies has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant has an accounting assistant certificate to join their vibrant London office team.
They design and manufacture a comprehensive range of DC vibration motors, gear motors, and brushless motors for a variety of highly specialised applications. These motors can be found in mobile phones, wearables, tablets, cars, aeroplanes, medical equipment and a wide range of newly developed technologies worldwide.
Working within this small business will allow you to become an integral part of creating positive change as you support the Finance Manager directly in streamlining the accounts process in line with current company ambitions.
About the role:
- General data entry for the business
- Assisting with general accounts procedures such as; payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and management of expenses
- Assisting with customer payments when personal contact is required
- Handling other reasonable ad-hoc requests
- 2+ years’ experience within an Accounts role
- Excellent attention to detail and enjoy working with numbers
- Proven working experience with Sage systems
- Strong Excel skills, accounting assistant certificate
- Ability to handle exceptional items and re-prioritise workload
- Self-driven, diligent and able to be dependable across multiple areas
All post holders must have the right to work in the UK and will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service check as well as other employment clearances.
What’s on offer:
- Flexi-time working
- Quarterly profit-sharing scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Direct working relationship with the FM
- Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
- The company is willing to invest in talent and support the right candidate in gaining AAT qualifications as part of their ongoing on-the-job training
This position is perfect for someone who is hungry to learn and is looking for the next step in their accounting career. Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; accounting assistant certificate, Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Trainee Accountant, Finance Assistant, Accountancy, Bookkeeping, may also be considered for this role.
Sound like a job for you? Click the APPLY button now.
- Salary Offer As Per Industry
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree High School Degree
- Working Hours Part time