Bookkeeping Training on Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and Excel.
Practical Bookkeeping Training with Certification regulated by OFQUAL
Suitable for learners wanting an introduction to the process of keeping double-entry records, preparing reconciliations and a trial balance.
The qualification exam consists of:
2 – Online Knowledge Tests
1 – Online Assignment
Level 1 Award in Computerised Accounting for Business (QCF)Awarded by International Association of Bookkeepers
This qualification is made up of the following units:
1. Introduction to computerised accounting – D/508/5836
- Understand the basics of computerised accounting
- Understand accounting terms
- Recognise source documents
- Understand the basics of the VAT system
2. Financial services and payment methods – A/508/5861
- Understand the role of banks and building societies
- Understand how businesses use financial services
- Identify appropriate methods of payment and understand their features
- Understand the need for security measures and procedures for the safe-keeping of cash
3. Set up a computerised accounting system and process data – Y/508/5849
- Set up a computerised accounting system
- Process credit-based transactions
- Process cash sales and sundry income
- Process receipts from credit customers
- Process payments to credit suppliers
- Process payments through the bank current account
- Process petty cash transactions
- Reconcile the balance on the bank current account
- Generate reports
Who is this course for?
The Level 1 Award in Computerised Accounting for Business (RQF) qualification has been designed to appeal to individuals within the following groups:
- Learners starting their studies in the subject of computerised accounting from a point of no previous knowledge or experience.
- Learners in employment and with some limited basic accounting knowledge and skills who want to formalise their competence by gaining a recognised accredited qualification in computerised accounting.
- Learners returning to study and/or work after a study or career break.
- Learners considering a change in career.
- Learners considering a career as a self-employed practitioner.
- Owners of small businesses wanting an introduction to bookkeeping and accounting so that they can personally keep computerised records for their business and make full use of the functions that a computerised accounting package offers.
No formal entry requirements
Job roles as Bookkeepers and Accounts Assistant
At Future connect Recruitment, our aim is to help people get jobs and train individuals to land their dream jobs. Future Connect Recruitment plans to put job seekers first, giving them free access for jobs and post CVs. Every day we connect and train thousands of people to new opportunities.